|Time:||May 24, 2023|
|Download as iCal:||
Are you in doubt about your studies and unsure whether you want to continue? Are you considering transferring to another degree program or university? Are you thinking about leaving the university? Are you feeling uncomfortable when you think about your study situation?
In this event we will
- outline the reasons that can cause doubts about your studies, as well as the opportunities that arise when exploring these doubts.
- make suggestions on how to deal with doubts and to clarify your personal situation.
- point out possible ways to find your way forward, e.g.
- overview of support services to successfully continue your studies,
- options to adapt your studies to your personal situation (e.g. leave of absence, deadline extensions, etc.),
- what to do if you want to change your study program, or to transfer to another university,
- possibilities for direct career start after dropping out of your studies,
- inform you about the services of the Student Counseling Center (ZSB), as well as the Team Students & Graduates, Federal Employment Agency (Agentur für Arbeit Stuttgart)
Target group: International Master students
Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023, 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Location: Online via Cisco Webex. The link will be posted on the following website the day before the event. Registration is not required.
Organizer: Student Counseling Center (ZSB) of the University of Stuttgart, and Team Students & Graduates, Federal Employment Agency (Agentur für Arbeit Stuttgart)