Services and Processes of the Infotech Office

Information about services offered by the Infotech Office

In order for the office to extend the Visa you need to submit a valid transcript containing:

  • Accumulated credit points
  • current grade

You can print this transcript in c@mpus under "Studienerfolgsnachweis" --> Transcript for "Information Technology".

We will not issue the document for extension if we don’t get a proper transcript that meets the criteria above.

The Infotech Office offers german courses specifically for Infotech students and information about other opportunities to acquire german language skills on this page.

To the top of the page