We are looking for a Student Assistant (Hiwi) to assist with a program to support newly arriving INFOTECH students during their first semester in Stuttgart.
Are you interested in welcoming our new incomings and helping them adjust to life in Stuttgart? Then join us!
You duties would include:
- Processing applications from participants
- Organizing and participating in greeting new students at the Stuttgart airport/train station and guiding them to their accommodations
- Coordinating with and training other program helpers
- Assisting new students with formalities
- Creation and maintenance of databanks for accommodations and student job opportunities
- Organising and attending events and get-togethers (campus tours, social events)
- Organising study groups
- Provide support for general inquiries from students
- Enrolled in INFOTECH
- Have completed at least one semester at the University of Stuttgart
- Speak fluent english.
- Available to work during peak arrival period: September/October
- Willing to take part in a training session
- Are interested in organising and taking part in meetings and activites for your fellow students
A long-term employment (min. 2 Semesters) would be preferred but is not mandatory.
If you are interested, please submit your application with a resume and letter of motivation by July 23th,2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Approx. 30 hours/month