The USUS blog is looking for writers!
- The blog posts are all written "by students for students" and the target groups are international students and international prospective students.
- The subjects covered focus on what happens "aside" from uni, so everything from leisure time to "after uni", including searching for a job, jobs etc.
- The uni's University Communications suggests the topics. But the authors are also allowed and encouraged to think for themselves and to suggest ideas for possible topics.
- The posts are from 3,000 - 6,000 characters.
- The writers send us the completed post as a word document (or another text program) and the University Communications department is responsible for adding the content to the CMS. Only very minimal editorial revision is undertaken.
- We pay on a fee basis, i.e., the writers submit an invoice listing the hours worked. We pay €11/h. In our experience, it takes between 4-10 hours to write a blog post - depending on effort required and the length.
We ask anyone interested in writing for us to send us a short application (just a couple of sentences with your personal information) to email@example.com.